Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The time has come...to talk of many things

Since leaving Cleveland to live at home for the summer, three fairly important things have happened that possibly could change my life as I know it.
1. I started helping with the Kids' Choir at my church on Wednesday nights. The pastor's wife found out that I was capable of learning and teaching small dances, and the rest is history.
2. I got a job. Not just any job, but my first job. I'm now a Walgreens service clerk. Working nights, weekends and holidays can be frustrating, but I'm thankful all the same.
3. I created this blog. This is my first blog. No, I do not count Facebook notes or contributing to the Editor's Weblog at LeeClarion.com (which, by the way, if Harrison or Michelle read this, yes, I'm still keeping an eye out for new posts over the summer and reading each as they come in).

Seeing as this is the first blog that I have ever truly owned, forgive me if from time to time I forget that it's here. As a dreamer, I have a tendency to be easily distracted by shiny objects, such as the beautiful new little Kodak Z915 that came in the mail today or the craft project that I started on for my mother's birthday recently.

I have so much to write, so many ideas. I'm hoping that they will all eventually safely make it to this little blog for you to read, hopefully enjoy, maybe learn from, and perhaps even share with others. In the meantime, I just wanted to say hello. I'm glad you are reading!

Blessings,
Sara D.

No comments:

Post a Comment